Rebecca Weiss, DO
- Ithaca College
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Society for Lasers in Medicine & Surgery
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Family Medicine
- American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery
- Dermatology, Aesthetics, and Surgery International League
- Featured Guest Speaker on the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy Podcast with Jason Puprat
Dr. Rebecca Weiss is a board-certified Family Physician with a special emphasis on women’s health and dermatologic care. As an osteopathic physician she takes a holistic approach to medicine. Dr. Weiss believes in developing a partnership with our patients, empowering patients to take charge of their health through education and encouragement toward more healthy lifestyles. Dr. Weiss graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and subsequently pursued her residency in Family Medicine at Brown University. Dr. Weiss is co-owner of Norterra Family Medicine and Paradise Medspa & Wellness. Dr. Weiss has been providing care to patients in the Phoenix area since 2006.
Dr. Weiss is listed in the Worldwide Who’s Who professional directory and was named TOP DOC in Phoenix Magazine for Preventative Medicine.