Darryl Hein, MD
- UC Riverside – Undergraduate degree in Biomedical Sciences
- UCLA School of Medicine – Medical Degree
- UCLA San Fernando Valley Program – Internal Medicine Residency
- UCLA School of Medicine – Internal Medicine Fellowship
Affiliations and Memberships
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
Dr. Darryl Hein is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care for each of his members.
Dr. Hein is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician with experience in a wide variety of acute and chronic medical conditions. He has special interests in Preventive Health, Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Diabetes. He is a strong advocate in the prevention of Osteoporosis and is a Certified Clinical Bone Densitometrist.
Dr. Hein was born in San Francisco, California and grew up in the East Bay. He earned his Medical Degree from UCLA and completed his training in Internal Medicine through UCLA as well. Dr. Hein has been an Assistant Clinical Professor at the UCLA School of Medicine as well as the Stanford University School of Medicine. He returned to Northern California in 1999 to start an Internal Medicine private practice in Los Gatos. In his free time, Dr. Hein enjoys traveling with his wife and two children and playing tennis.