SignatureMD is seeking experienced business development and sales professionals
as wells as patient relations professionals (patient advocates). Please email
your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Regional Vice President, Physician Development
Locations: California, Utah, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania,
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
The Regional Vice President of Physician Development (RVP) is responsible for building and managing a team of Physician Development Directors who recruit physicians as potential prospects to transition to SignatureMD’s model of personalized (concierge) medicine. This is a “Player/Coach” role; as he/she builds a team of Directors, RVP is expected to recruit prospective physicians to the SignatureMD program. As team is fully developed, RVP will focus primarily on management of reports.
Essential characteristics for success include:
- Ability to build, manage, and motivate a regional physician development team
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with prospective physicians, spouses, and office managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Autonomous, diligent, and entrepreneurial work style.
- Perseverance; as recruitment cycles are long.
- Significant overnight travel and dinner meetings are required.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Builds and manages a regional physician development team
- Manages P&L for physician development team
- Develops referral sources through networking within the healthcare industry
- Mentors Directors through physician recruitment process
- Assists Directors in signing prospective physicians to the SignatureMD program
- Hosts/co-hosts dinner meetings and recruitment events with Directors
- Manages team’s use of CRM
- Effectively presents SignatureMD’s practice analyses
- Responsible for ensuring team’s performance in region
To perform this job successfully, an individual must excel in his/her performance of each duty listed above. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties listed above.
Bachelor’s degree (B A.) from four-year college or university and must have 10 years related sales experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record.
Adept with Microsoft Office Suite (especially excel) and Salesforce.com