Inside Sales Representative
About the position
SignatureMD (SMD) is changing primary care for the better for physicians and patients. SignatureMD is a fast growing company in the personalized healthcare space, often known as concierge medicine. We are looking for an exceptional person to serve as our Inside Sales Representative to help us find the next great group of doctors to join our growing community of primary care physicians. The Inside Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to review inbound leads (received via email and phone) and determine which are potential candidates for transitioning their practice to a concierge model. The SignatureMD concierge model transitions a physician’s existing, traditional fee-for-service medical practice to a membership-based practice that enables the physician to spend more time with patients, to focus on more proactive, personal and preventive care, and to help their patients enjoy more healthier, happier days.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive and review all inbound inquiries from physicians/practices regarding the SMD concierge model.
- Talk with inbound prospects to learn more about their practice and inform them of the benefits of joining SMD.
- Research all leads on-line in an effort to determine which physicians/practices might be viable candidates.
- Develop Target Top Prospects Lists to be used by the Sales team to focus their activities on these physicians.
- Distribute those leads which are deemed to be viable candidates to the appropriate outside sales director.
- Manage and maintain physician prospect records in Salesforce.
- Assist Field Sales team (VPs and Directors) to track and manage appropriate follow-up with prospective physicians.
- 2+ years of full cycle selling experience at a software company is ideal, however, comparable SDR experience with a track record of success will be considered.
- An empathetic and relationship-based sales approach based on rapport building, active listening, and an impulse to help.
- Passionate about learning and becoming a subject matter expert in a complex and changing industry while being able to discuss it and our software in simple terms with customers.
- A go-getter mentality with a desire to continue learning and growing on the fly.
- Personal drive and focus to beat and raise goals while supporting our customers in the healthcare industry.
- Command of Office365 and Salesforce (or comparable CRM) with a general tech savviness to help learn and master our current and future sales tools.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage large task lists without losing sight of any important items.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- A background in Healthcare IT or selling SaaS products is a major plus.
Education and experience
2+ years of full cycle selling experience at a software company is ideal, however, comparable SDR experience with a track record of success will be considered.