Customer Service, Education, Sales
30% - 60%
About the position
SignatureMD, the country’s leading personalized healthcare service company, is seeking an energetic, personable, intelligent, and detail-oriented candidate for our patient liaison position.
The patient liaison’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the conversion of a standard medical practice to a membership-based personalized medical practice, known as concierge medicine. An effective communicator, he/she is required to convey the benefits and value of the SignatureMD concierge medicine program offered by the respective physician(s).
Duties and responsibilities
- Must be at the doctor’s practice during office hours, typically 40 hours per week, to personally meet with every patient and discuss the SignatureMD concierge medicine program.
- Create and maintain timely, accurate, and confidential information in the database.
- Participate in all practice staff training sessions during the conversion.
- Function as a resource for patients, physician, and staff and support the physician and staff through the conversion.
- Answer all in-person, phone, and email patient inquiries regarding the SignatureMD program.
- Provide support for all patient meetings and events, some of which take place during the evening.
- Educate and sell the program to current patients, enroll them, and maintain timely and accurate information in the database.
- Follow up with patients who have not enrolled in the program.
- Provide daily updates to the physician and staff regarding in-office sales activity.
- Send daily reports of patient sales activities to SignatureMD’s corporate office.
- Provide administrative support to corporate manager and assist with pre-conversion project work.
- Other administrative duties as deemed appropriate.
- Meet or exceed the projected number of enrolled patients.
This position is multi-faceted. It is a combination of sales, education, and customer service.
Candidate must have sales experience, be an excellent listener, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills that reflect their persuasive selling style. They must be self-directed and highly motivated, with the ability to analyze and adapt to ever-changing situations. The patient liaison must be able to think on their feet and adapt the marketing message to reflect the needs of the patient.
Additionally, candidates must be computer literate with an intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. They should present themselves well in a professional environment, should not have travel restrictions, and must be committed for the entire conversion period.
To qualify, you must be a college graduate with 4+ years of work experience. Preferred work experience includes sales, clinical experience, high-end hospitality, or professional customer service.