Regional Director of Physician Acquisition
30% - 60%
About the position
SignatureMD is changing primary care for the better for physicians and patients. SignatureMD is a fast growing company in the personalized healthcare space, often known as concierge medicine. We are looking for an exceptional person to serve as our Regional Director of Physician Acquisition to help us find the next great group of doctors to join our growing community of primary care physicians. The Director’s primary responsibility is to identify, engage and consult with primary care physicians who are ideal candidates for transitioning their practice to a concierge model. The SignatureMD concierge model transitions a physician’s existing, traditional fee-for-service medical practice to a membership-based practice that enables the physician to spend more time with patients to focus on more proactive, personal and preventive care to help their patients enjoy more healthier, happier days.
This position will require travel (time outside of the office) of ~4 days per week. This position will work from home when not on the road. The ideal candidate will live in close proximity to Atlanta and be willing to travel as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Meet with targeted physicians to educate them on the benefits of the SignatureMD model and what it would mean to them.
- Facilitate the creation of an economic report based on data provided by the physician and feedback from the staff to forecast a financial model for a specific physician or practice.
- Sign-up physicians to participate in the SignatureMD program.
- Continually fill a pipeline of new leads.
- Follow-up with existing leads on a routine basis both in-person and by phone/email.
The Regional Director of Physician Acquisition must be tenacious and persistent with strong inter-personal and communication skills. The qualified candidate must have experience in cold-calling sales, be an excellent listener and possess strong verbal and written communication skills that reflect their persuasive selling style. He or she must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to analyze situations and adapt to them.
Education and experience
The qualified candidate will be a college graduate and possess work experience in the field of consultative sales – specifically sales that require cold-calls – and will have existing relationships with primary care physicians in this market.