The Benefits of Personalized Care
As a personalized care patient of Dr. Johnson’s you can expect the following:
- Extended visits with the doctor whenever needed
- Appointments that last as long as necessary
- Same day or next business day urgent care appointments that start on time
- Whole-person approach to healthcare
- Focus on wellness, prevention, and early detection
- 90 minute annual physicals – mini-executive style
- In-office food sensitivity,allergen, & cardiac testing, cancer & genetic screenings
- In-office nutritional counseling with our staff nutritionist
- 20% discount on medical quality vitamins & supplements
- 24/7 availability by personal cell and e-mail
- Coordination of care with specialists as needed
- Children ages 6 to 25 of members also seen by Dr. Johnson
- Urgent care visits for your friends and family visiting the Austin area
- In-depth health research
- Individual health insurances filed for visits and self pay prices w/o insurance
Urgent Care Visits
Dr. Johnson’s practice works hard to accommodate patients quickly and efficiently. When you need to make an appointment, you’ll be able to see Dr. Johnson the same or next business day. Unlike traditional primary care practices, where you’ll often wait several days to see a doctor, Dr. Johnson will attend to your health concerns quickly, before a small issue develops into something more serious. Dr. Johnson has limited the size of his personalized care program, meaning he has the time and availability to work closely with his patients, attending to their healthcare needs. This increased patient-doctor interaction is important when diagnosing and treating illness and identifying any factors that may lead to a future health problem.
To help patients take advantage of all the benefits that this higher level of healthcare has to offer, Dr. Johnson has partnered with personalized medicine experts, SignatureMD. Dr. Johnson and SignatureMD are working together to ensure you receive the finest in personalized care.
Isn’t it time, you made the most important investment of your life and invested in your personal health?